||Keystone Stae All-Star Cheerleading is the one and only all- star cheer programn in Bradford County. It was founded and started in 2001 by Jen Sherman. It has come from 12 athletes then, to now 50 athletes strong.
From the first practice in 2001, to its current status, Keystone Cheer has always strived to be a place where you can," be the best YOU , that you can be!"
Though our focus is on providing skills needed for all- Star cheerleading, Keystone Cheer prides its self on having a "hometown, family" atmosphere. Our program teahes children the importance of, sportsmanship, teamwork, goal setting, and motivation. Each athlete will be trained in cheer, dance, stunting, tumbling, motions, jumps, and performing!
Tiny Team- Level 1
* 5 years and younger(female/male)
* Sundays 10:00- 11:00
* The tiny team is a non-competitive team that introduces athletes into the sport of all - star cheerleading.
The goal of this team is to gain knowledge of basic skills associated with all - star cheerleading, as well as participate in several local performances and an exhibition at a competition.
Youth Team- Level 1/2
* 12 years and younger(male/female)
* Sundays 11:00-12:30
* The youth team is a exhibition/competitive team that has a primary focus on developing all skills associated with all-star cheerleading.
At this level they will begin expanding all their cheer skills as well as tumbling skills.
The goal of this team is to expand their skills and perform in several exhibitions and local shows as well as work towards competing.
Senior Team- Level 3/4
* 18 years and younger(female/male)
* Sundays 12:30-5:30
* Now going into their 9th year, this team is eager to get on the floor and show their competitive spirit.
They are trained in all aspects of all-star cheer at a high level of 3/4. The goal of this team is to provide training, both physically and mentally for competitions as well as several local performances!